To uphold indigenous culture as an integrated whole for sustainable development
- To integrate the cultural approaches and actions in the conception, measurement, and practice of sustainable development.
- To empower children and youth in finding opportunities and lasting solutions to socio-economic challenges.
- To inform, empower and develop communities through education, training and research
- To promote the importance of the conservation of natural and cultural heritage by strengthening local and international co-operation for sustainable development.
- To promote the diversity of cultures by creating conditions for mutual understanding, dialogue and peace building.